Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I'm reading through some logs. The logs contain hits on blacklisted IP address. I'm trying to determine if the connection was stopped at the firewall, but it isn't always clear. I'm trying to determine what is happening when I see the followin...

Ben F by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a asa 5510 vpn client groups configured and connected to the internal network DHCP server stops giving network service dhcp and the network goes down, someone may have an idea of what may be occurring

So in the past from 8.2 down I had one to one NATs like so static (inside,outside) A.A.A.A B.B.B.B netmask 255.255.255.255but for 9.1 im running now I need to do thisobject network obj-B.B.B.B   host B.B.B.B  nat (inside,outside) static A.A.A.ASo if ...

Hi All I was woundering if you could help on a issue I am seeing on a FWSM running 3.1.16. A new ACL has been entered:1) ACL RULE is :access-list access_in line 1 extended permit tcp any host x.x.x.x eq 6801 (hitcnt=0) 2) I do a capture to prove the ...

Hi All,I'd just like to get your opinion on the a weird set up.I have site A and site B which each have a ASA each. I create 2 VPNS from site A to site B. My questions is. which VPN would be used for sending traffic? What would be the default behavio...

Hello, I/m having problems getting an access-list to work.With the access-group 104 in i lose my internet connectivity.Here's the config. If i remove the access-group 104 in from the gigabitinterface0/0 all works but I want to have the settings on th...

ramon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, does anyone know if I can send traffic to IPS software in ASA 5500-X (release 9.0 or 9.1) to analyze offline?. My idea is to have an ASA 5515-X with IPS in software, then I would like to use one interface of ASA to send traffic to the IPS to anal...

Hello Everyone,SO i recently bought an ASA 5505 from ebay with a sec + liencense which i was pretty happy with. I did a write erase and poof license gone and i am on Base now. Anyone knows how to fix this stuff?And does CIsco keeps track of the liens...

Need some help, I have an ASA5585-SSP-IPS20 module that I can't get to be Up/Up.  I've tried resetting the blade a few times and also rebooted the firewall - but no luck:                slot 1: ASA5585-SSP-IPS20 hw/sw rev (2.0/) status (Unresponsive/...

Hi.I forgot the user for management a IPS SSM-10, when i follow the procedure to reset the password for cisco user, i can get into the module, i change the password and every thing is OK, but when i tried to configure y don´t have rights to do anythi...

vironet by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm having some issues trying to get connectivity from the inside to the DMZ on a PIX515 (6.3).Here's the scenario (diagram attached).Inside interface IP: 10.44.181.235/23DMZ interface IP: 172.31.255.254/24There is a server in the DMZ with an IP o...

I updated an ASA 5505 to 50 users, but I still can only connect 10 hosts. In Licensing it show 50 insides hosts. I also tried to update to ASA 8.4.5 but that did not help.                  

bjarke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,     I'm getting an error message on my 506E that is saying not enough flash space to install the new version 8 software. I did a clear flashfs command and then tried again but get the same error. Do you guys / gals kno...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card