Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Can anyone help, I have gone through bug toolkit, documents and output interpreter and am unable to find a relevant issue.We have a Cisco ASA 5520 which we use both Cisco Anyconnect and Cisco SSL WebVPN on.Using the Webvpn we have an internal appl...

robertja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,My customer is asking to see the licence for the SSM-10 card how do i access the card to show this information. the Firewall unit has a base licence installed.regardsPaul

Hey,We choose ASA/SA pretty much whenever we need to deploy a gateway or firewall. However today at a conference, there were checkpoint and palo alto networks there besides Cisco. So that makes me think shold we ever consider either palo alto or chec...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to connect through the ASDM. When reading how to configure it says to make sure the IP address is on the same subnet as the ASA VLAN IP address. I'm not sure what it is talking about here. Is it talking about the inside interface? The mana...

Hi all,I have another issue with ASA 8.4(3) and an external proxy.issue is that once you connect the ASA to the external proxy, some services doesn't workthe traffic is not routed to the proxy. Only the web contents will  reach the proxy, controlled ...

Hi all,I plan to buy a pre-owned ASA 5505 for my FIREWALL studies, which I saw in Ebay selling for around USD 330.Could someone advise if the price and show version/license is worth the purchase?The other item from same seller got an ASA 5505 but wit...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card