Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA with 3 interfaces, inside, outside and a DMZ running on 8.4(5). There are also VPN users conencting into the firewall.Connected to the DMZ is an ACE with a private VIP that I can normally get to from Inside and so can the VPN users.As s...

Hi,We have just tested a failover configuration which fortunately we did on some test devices first as the following happened:Failover configuration:!ASA-1failover lan unit primaryfailover lan interface folink GigabitEthernet0/2failover link folink G...

GentsCurrently i have;Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.0(2)Device Manager Version 6.1(3)I want to upgrade to latest OS and ASDM. This device will be used as backup VPN Conc on a DR site. Prod ASA has not yet been updated. I am pla...

Is it recommended to place my ASA before the router? I want to terminate all of my VPN traffic on my router. So it would be Internet -> ASA -> router -> usersThank youSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

I have a 2921 with 15.1.(4) and security-k9 license.Do I still need a subscription license or is this covered under SmartNet?The Cisco Services for IPS on IOS document states at the top:Effective with Cisco IOS Release 15.1(4)M, this feature is not a...

I have a web server behind my 5505 that I'd like to access from the outside of the 5505 (still within my home network though). Its running on port 3000. I made the changes but I have been unable to access my server from the outside. I do have an Airp...