Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I bought a ASA 5510 and it cames with 8.2(5) software version, but already exists updates (8.4).I have not any contract and i would like to know if i can make this update?If it is possible, i would like to know what is the best procedure ...

jneves100 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Preparing to upgrade the IOS on a faillover pair of ASA 5580's and was wandering what is gonna happen after I've upgraded the IOS on the standby unit and rebooted. How is the active unit going to react when it sees an IOS mismatch prior to me making ...

I have a network with multiple servers behind a PIX with 6.3 on it. I have one public IP address, and I'm using NAT. I'm currently trying to port my Exchange server to a cloud host, and the vendor is requiring I open up a wide range of ports for MAPI...

jwalters by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,i want a cisco Learning credit for 4 delegate (Training Credit for 4 delegates), what is the likely part number for this?is the part below correct?Part NumberDescriptionQtyUnit Gpl($)total gpl($)TRN-CLC-0041 Prepaid Tr...

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.  I have the following scenario and not sure how to build a NAT for it.  Using OS 8.3(2)  ASA 5510 secplus licI have a device on Outside interface that ONLY can talk to devices on its own broadcast domain, but I have a device on the Inside interfa...

aaronkite by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Quick question; How does the Cisco ASA 5510 operate on an incomming traffic flow? Does it apply the source NAT first and then match rules according to the translated address? Or does it match rules according to the original source and then appl...

Resolved! ASA5505 NAT issue

I have ASA5505 and am having issue with port forwarding NAT which I hope someone could enlighten me where my issue at. ThanksOutside int = 213.12.137.13 (ADSL permanent IP)Inside IP = 192.168.1.1 /24I would like to have incoming traffic from internet...

robin99 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I havent been able to locate how to actually get the IPS Module active for a trial, Im able to install the image, access via ASDM/SSH, I get the Trial on the sensor itself running, but on the 5525 it shows as Disabled no matter what command I run.  W...

TechDude by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505 and I have the three regular vlans, outside, inside and dmz. The best would be only have outside and inside and skip dmz, but without explenation there is not possible to have more then two clients in whats now dmz because of a mac...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card