Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I copied a Cisco 5510 startup-config to an identical Cisco 5510.After copying through tftp, I executed a reload.  Everything looks good. Line by line  compare results are the same.The problem is I can no longer use ASDM or ssh to interface with Cisco...

Hello.What do you use or recommend to use on your ASA ? I've used for a long time, Per-Interface ACL but now global ACL are available.But what are the advantages of having everything in one ACL ? What do you recommend ?Thank you.Best Regards,Mathieu ...

Dear Team,I have SA540 firewall with me, I am trying to enable a site-to-site VPN between Fortigate 50B and SA540. I am facing issues with the setup. Please say if any license is required for bringing uo the site to site IPSEC tunnel.Please find the ...

Hi!Got a case from a customer. They want me to open some ports so that one client can use some applications.The problem is, I am not sure on which interface i should open the ports. The customer have about 10 interfaces on the ASA. It's a client on t...

Lajja1234 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereSorry about this stupid question, but CISCO has just too many licenses, codes, contract/serial #...Each client needs a VPN client software installed.This would be the "CISCO AnyConnect VPN Client", right?It is the same for SSL and for IPSec?I...

binfch8770 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have webserver and i want to block scan for website using IPS ( any type of scan which reveals server infomoration).Is there any signature used, if not can i create custom signature (how i can do it)thankssssssssssss                  

Hello everybody.I migrate from PIX515E(8.0.4) to ASA5520(8.4.5)I have this configuration on PIX515Estatic (ins10,INTERNET) tcp 10.1.15.5 5555 access-list POS_vpn_nsaccess-list POS_vpn_ns extended permit tcp host 10.1.21.6 eq 5555 192.168.0.0 255.255....

SilkoYuri by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a TAC on this, but thought I would throw it out here too.  We recently upgraded a 5520 to 8.4 code so HTTPS traffic can filter through the CSC. Well, it caused a major headache now in that it takes several attempts to pull up any https pages. ...