Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am getting following maessage on my ASA %ASA-1-106021: Deny UDP reverse path check from 192.168.1.220 to 10.192.0.249 on interface inside.192.168.1.220 is not there in my network and I have enabled the RPF on ASA so it is obio...

I have been trying to implement NAT on a Cisco 6500 today. It seems the issue I'm having is DNS related, as I can access wesites via IP address.  From inside the local network I can ping my DNS servers (66.28.0.45, 66.28.0.61) but web browsers timeou...

Hi My ASA5505 is not boot up. I did upload ios from rommon mode with tftp and tftpdnld.It is uploaded successfully after reboot it stopped at cisco logo sing. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government issubject to restrictions as set forth i...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, During the configuration of site to site tunnel, we have the below configs done;iam not sure  but there is a discrepancy in it for the crypto map identifier that is 5 from site a to site BDue to this there is intermittent connectivity loss fr...

Hi,We do have many default inspections in ASA firewall but wondering what all those mean? what each can do if configured & what can miss if not.can someone please help to understand the same  & guide if document of url details about samepolicy-map ty...

Friends                   In packet tracer fail, the traffic can get through, the unicast rpf is not dropping it.In packet tracer fail, looks like the return packet is DROPed because of uRPF.ASA1# show ip verify statistics interface OCODC: 0 unicast ...

Hi to everybody, I would like to know something with more accuration about idle timeout configuration.In particular why is impossible to set "half-closed connections"  to a value lower than 5 minutes neither through a policy-map? In my  particular sc...

pmoresi74 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi am trying the below configuration found on the internet  to stop teamviewer on cisco asa , but its not working , pls adjust the config to make a switable for workregex TV-RGX “\.teamviewer\.com”regex DG-RGX “\.dyngate\.com”class-map inspection_def...