Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good morning you clever bunch,Having a real issue here, am used to the Router\Switch CLI but been asked to set up an ASA 5505 8.4.Quite simply I am trying to at least test out a static PAT from an external source to an internal server in a test envir...

Dear Experts,Im using ASA NATing INSIDE traffic initial out to OUTSIDE. But specility is, I have INSIDE 17 Server mapped with OUTSIDE 64 Real global IP.Wanted NATTed methode is ROUND ROBIN on outside 64 IP. From my understanding the LOWEST IP which a...

Hello,i have an server on our DMZ where i want to allow a certain public ip's to access for example SQL and windows network drives, but also on that same internal server i have a iis running on port 90 where i want to allow everyone on the web. I tho...

Icharus83 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI want to know how many ACLs we have on all firewall .Any way via Query  or RME to count this for all firewall at once ? It did not find any way e.g. to export all FW configuration with the RME  at once and to count the ACLs with...

セキュリティ製品を初めてオペレーションしています。初歩的な質問で申し訳ありません。VLANで、内部ネットワーク(VLAN2)、外部ネットワーク(VLAN1)の2つのネットワークを設定し、ぞれぞれのVLANから、疎通確認を行っています。外部ネットワークは、上位ルータと接続し、疎通確認(PingはOK)問題ありません。内部ネットワークは、内部でPCを接続し疎通確認(PingはOK)問題ありません。内部ネットワークから、外部ネットワークを経由して、上位ルータとの接続を行いたいと考えています。最終目的は...

Hello,I have a doubt about which mac-address should I give to the ISP.The documentation says the mac used by the asa is the burnet-in mac. See bellow.I gave to the isp2 the burned-in mac address, but they said that do not see any traffic.To test the ...

Hi all,I have Asa 5510 with base license and no 3des free license installed on to it.Will it be required for both the licenses to be installed on it for site to site tunnels to establish.This firewall is not taking the below commands to give and the ...

Hello all,Do you know if the ASA 5505 will allow the addition of a 2nd ISP to its config? I know the device is capable of doing this but I'm unsure about licensing. My ASA has a Security Plus license that allows for 25 VPN connections and up to 20 VL...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card