Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a requirement to access one of our outside interface IP addresses from inside the network.The scenario is we have teleworker devices that we provision in house before sending out. These devices cannot use a hostname but must be programmed with...

Hi all,what is the purpose of the "Permint all traffic to less secure networks".Well I know the purpose and the technique to handle some sercurity level is nice. But what kind of help is it, when I cannot add add a rule without deleting this implicit...

kooper390 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Tengo la siguiente situacion tengo dos ASA 5520Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(2) Device Manager Version 6.4(5)los cuales estan en funcionamiento stand-alone pero ambos comparten la misma dmz a nivel de vlan y a nivel de segmen...

Hello All,The configuration for the natting is something like thisobject network Obj-10.232.50.99nat (INSIDE,ATT-Tele-Net) static 32.x.x.69object network Obj-10.232.50.98nat (INSIDE,ATT-Tele-Net) static 32.x.x.66when I do a show xlatemdcxf01b/EXTRANE...

josh94950 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to reset the password on the SSC-5 module using the command below,but I always fails.hw-module module 1 password-reset noconfirmWhen the SSC-5 comes back online and I try to login using the default username and password of cisco, it fail...

f2l by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just building our new ASA from scratch and have ran into a small issue regarding names.On our old PIX most of my ACLs have hostnames that map to IP's via the names table.I pasted the names table over to the ASA in hopes that I would then be able to s...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a number of 881 routers with firewall and ips services as part of the ios.I am looking for some easy to read docs to help us get started configuring the ips services, identify traffic severities and threat levels and understand how to drop sp...

ASA's G0/2 interface is connected to G0/1 interface of a 3560G switch in DMZ, below is the config and diagramASA configinterface GigabitEthernet0/2 description  DMZ nameif dmz security-level 90 ip address 192.168.0.1 255.255.255.0 Switch Configint ...