Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a Cisco 887VA-W at home, I am using Zone firewall to allow traffic between the inside and outside zone.Initially when I setup the router I found out that the router was required to allow UDP port 1725 through the router to join games proper...

Hey all thanks for reading my post. Can someone either tell me or point me to a doc that tells me 100% for sure what upgrades in regards to the ips are disruptive. IE: Signatures, Engine, Software.Thanks guys for all your help.RodneySent from Cisco T...

The datasheet and manual for the RVS4000 says that it will do MAC filtering, but the manual does not tell how and I cannot find anything in the Setup or Firewall tabs for setting this up.I would like to restrict access to the internet based on PC MAC...

whit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 subnets bought from my provider 194.102.98.128/27 and 194.102.98.160/27. From my provider a have the following setup:IP Address:  86.120.151.66 Netmask:     255.255.255.128 Gateway:     86.120.151.1 DNS (1): 213.154.124.1 DNS (2): 193.23...

I have a quick question regarding something I might be missing.  We have a site to site VPN set up with an ASA 5510 on our end and a partner Cisco Router.The VPN is live and our partner can ping across to my external interface and I can ping down the...

bchyka by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a asa5505 with sec plus license and have configured this for wan failover, when the primary isp link goes down the route changes to the backup and all is fine, but when the primary comes back on line the route stays at the backup ?. I have t...

damian by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,i got a Problem on a customer which is using a Failover ASA 5510 pair with SSM-CSC-10-K9 modules.The clients have to connect to a webserver where they are doing some calculations.If they prepare everything and want to calculate everything w...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card