Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

DearsPls refer to the attached diagram, i don't have sperate internet switches so planning to connect ISP internet links on the DMZ switch with secure configuration, i m planning to create a Private vlan and port types community in which port 1-6 wil...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Curious if anyone has managed to get FP1010 working with anything other than a flat internal, L2-only network.I noticed in the CiscoLive BRK-SEC 2020 document for the Firepower 1000 series the statement that "Management interfaces can be placed on th...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Tech people,I have  two-Way audio problem in two IP phones. The remote phone is located in the partner network which connected to the Switch and then firewall in between. Two IP phones are registered with CUCM.  The physical connection is :IP Phon...

Hi I need to use a Cisco ASA 5505 on a BT Openreach connection, The configs that I have ben using are below - interface vlan2nameif outsidesecurity-level 0pppoe client vpdn group BTINFIITYip address pppoe setrouteEverytime I enter pppoe client vpdn g...

After mgmt connectivity issues, TAC provided that my FMCv had to be directly connected to the FP1010 as in the diagram below. Since no examples given, guessing the configuration for each port. From what I can tell, the FMC needs its own network separ...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tech People,we have installed a Firepower 2140 in HA environment. I have a problem in showing all interfaces from the Secondary Firewall. I can see only the following Interfaces NIM (4x10G in NIM 1 Module) on the Primary firewall which is 1/13,1/1...

Learnercisco_0-1670561638791.png

I have two ASA running in HA.So usually during HA one will be acting as secondary and one as Primary.That is Primary-active and Secondary -stand by or Secondary-Active and Primary -Standby.I want to change the role and not just the state, how to achi...