Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Firepower Backup

Hi, our setup is;ASA 5555-x active passive HA pairFirepower module installedUsing FMC for FP management My question is, what is the best way to backup FP specifically for an upgrade project where I can easily restore FP if I have issues with the upgr...

hrtimer interrupt took ns

HI! I need help! I have a Cisco Asa 5585 Firepower in a vcenter (vmware 6.0) and I want to make a backup with Veeam Backup but when trying to make the backup I get an error message "processing error vddk error 14009" by veeam, which does not He lets ...

fealiaga by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Security on SPAN port

HI Guys.Quick question Is it possible to create a SPAN port on a C9300 and configure port (monitoring) so it's not possible to sent data through it only recieving data? Thanks in advance /Jeppe

basic asa ansible playbook

Would anyone be able to provide an example of an ansible yaml file with basic cmds under asa_config module, I have managed to get the asa_command module working. Connection from control node to ASA is via SSH.I have tried google but found nothing tha...

mkazam001 by Participant
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Obtain Updates for ASA

Hi, I'm researching my plan to install updates on our ASA 5555-xI can download the ASDM and Firepower modules direct from the Cisco website and the updates for the ASA aren't available. Can I download them from anywhere or will I need to contact a TA...

Resolved! Cisco ASA5555-X Threat Defense high CPU usage

Hi,We noticed 'high CPU usage on the ASA 5555-X series firepower device. We checked the configuration and logs and there are no symptoms of CPU usages. Could someone please advise? Model : Cisco ASA5555-X Threat Defense (75) Version 6.6.1 (Build 91)C...

Nikhil5 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

RV340 : Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) prevents Amazon Workspaces to launch post firmware upgrade 1.0.03.21

Hi I have RV340 Dual WAN Router and my firmware and I had the IPS switched on in the following mode when the router firmware was at firmware:1.0.03.20 <ips xmlns="http://cisco.com/ns/ciscosb/ips"><enabled>true</enabled><mode>prevention</mode><level>s...

Cisco FTD 2110

Need assistance in identifying logs on cisco FMC. we occasionally receive advisories for malicious dns communication from our network. for eg:source ip  dest ip                    app   signature     url 10.x.x.x    146.148.78.118      ssl     C2 con...

Migration from FMCv10 to FMC 1600

Hello to all,I am migrating from virtual FMC to FMC 1600 and sf-migration.pl script is taking way too long.My backup from virtual FMC is nearly 46GB. I copied the file to the FMC 1600 and executed the script. After nearly 24 hours has not finished ye...

astergiou by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VTP cisco Business Series

Buenas Noches no tengo una consulta hace poco compramos unos Switches Cisco Business 350 series pero no me deja configurar VTP en un enlace de cisco que solo se puede configurar en referenciacatalyst me podrían confirmar por favor muchas gracias

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers