Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi to all I want block some pages type (social networks,internet radio and TV)  and application with instant message like (messenger and web chats), now i have a Cisco ASA 5520 version 8.2.  I trying to make this CLI configuration< http://www.cisco.c...

We have a Mitell Border Gateway in our DMZ configured to accept teleworker connections.  I have it all configured, but I get one way com errors on the Mitel border gateway when i try to place a call to a teleworker(phone set up out...

Normally I do not use the Asa names function. I have no names enabled on the cli. The customer added a name to an ip in what I saw the correct way to do it under network objects in asdm. When they did this it added the name (text) (ipadd) to the cl...

I'm replacing a PIX 501 with a new ASA. The 501 already has the VPN details and all works but when i try to replicate with the ASDM i'm having no joy. I'm having trouble configuring my Cisco ASA to do a site to site VPN to our Cisco PIX. Could someon...

Tarran by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes