Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! AIP SSM - physical port query

Hi all,I have an ASA5520 with the AIP SSM module.I would like to get a quick verification on 2 things.AIP SSM module MUST have a physical ethernet port plugged to it, in order for IPS to function?AIP SSM module IP Address has to be on a different IP ...

J_Vansen_S by Participant
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IDSM-2 - FWSM

Hello,I have two questions on the IDSM-2:1- How can I inspect inline the FWSM outside/dmz interfaces?I followed this doc  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ips/7.0/configuration/guide/cli/cli_idsm2.html#wp1068377 I understand that I'm bridging...

Xlate is not happening

Hi,i have configured to give access of internet to one ip address. i have configured the inside ACL, inside nat  and global PAt. when i am trying to access internet i am unable to access.while checking i got that traffic is hitting into the Inside AC...

L2TP VPN Issue

Dear Concern,Following enclosed firewall configuration is attached with this discussion i am trying to configure L2TP VPN kindly help me out.Also kinldy note that the firewall does not have 3DES License Please Suggest!

Resolved! Cisco Security Manager evaluation

How to download CSM software for evaluation ? CSM Q&A state - Anybody with a valid cisco.com account can download Cisco Security Manager and use the software for up to90 days in evaluation mode. Visit  http://www.cisco.com/go/csmanager  and select th...

olegm by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NAC Guest Server - Self Service

Hello all,I have a problem with NAC Guest Server and the self service feature.When I use the self service feature with auto login it works fine.But the customer would like to disable the auto login feature and the guest has to fill in his username /p...

mlieber by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EIGRP, Redistribution, and Site to Site VPN

Hi, we are looking at adding our ASA's to our EIGRP autonomus system.  The only question I have is...is it possible to redistribute "routes" which are accessible only from a site to site VPN?  I put "routes" in quote marks because the remote networks...

rrfield by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Port 5901 - Alternate Port?

With the Cisco ASA-5505, is there a more secure port that can be configured for VNC other than 5901? I am new to Firewalls in general so any detailed assistance would be greatly appreciated. We have a User who has requested that 5901 be opened but I ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: