Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hi everybodyis there anyone who can help me configuring the IDSM2 on cisco 6509 switch .the scenario is i have 6 different vlans on the switch so that i want the idsm2 to filter all the communication b/n those vlansbut in idsm2 there is a one 2 one r...

I would like to configure an IDSM-2 in inline mode, I am having trouble about the deployment, I have a couple of questions;1. If you configure 2 VLANs (existing) as VLAN pairs does this mean the exist connection between the 2 VLANs is broken?ie they ...

My client has had to replace their ASA 5510.  Upon importing the image to the brand new ASA they are unable to write to the flash.They have run fcsk disk0: to no avail.show file system show 0 and 0 for Flash size and Free space on disk0.Is there anyt...

Hi,I have an scenario where one host tries to copy a file via scp to another and the transfer stalls.  Between these hosts there is an ASA with an SSM module.  Tests show that when the IPS is disabled the file transfer completes in a successful way.A...

HelloI have configured IPS system in my ASA 5520 but I am unable find out my IPS is actually working or not. The only one thing i can see CPU utilization in IDM. Can you please assist me how I can view the IPS module activity? I have installed IDM & ...

Hello,I am using IPS Version 7.0(2)E4 and whenever i try to add a new device i get the error shown in the attached image.I thought it might be something related to my Java version, but i updated it to the latest and the problem persists.Any idea on w...

FabienneC by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a good way to get monthly security reports from the ASA?  Possibly total hits/denied hits, threat scanning hits, botnet hits, etc.  I only see lower periods of time in the dashboard.  Thanks,Dave