Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I want to be able to expose a certain internal(10.4.4.51) IP with different Public Nat IP's for different clients on the same interface on a cisco ASA 5500e.g     41.56.46.3    for  client 1         196.57.54.3   for  client 2         196.30.241.3 fo...

mojalefa1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I have simple rules in ZBFclass-map type inspect match-all DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_PASS match access-group name DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_PASS !class-map type inspect match-all DMZ310->INTERNET_INSP_COMB match access-group name DMZ310_TO_INTERNET_INSPECT ma...

Hi ,We are planning to implement one ISP on Active ASA and second ISP on stanby ASA. Can you please help us how can we achive this topology without any router in between that .I had just go with ASA failover doc but in that case two isp terminated on...

jsk.cisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are using vmware Cisco ACS 5.2 in our company. And i'm confused about how does backuping works. We have maximum stored data period. As i understand, anything data out that period is purged. And we have icremental backups that works after complet...

Demmet333 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear experts,I'm having trouble configuring my ASA 5510 firewall for passthough vlans.I want to passtrough vlans from the "outside" interface to the "lan" interface.The ISP provides VOIP as a service to our company on the same internet connection on ...

everstege by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes