Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Resolved! acl problem

Hello there,I'm stucked with an acl problem. Attached to the message is the topology of an enterprise LAN with a server farm that I'm trying to protect using ACL's. Thre's also an addresssing table.The goals of the test (a paket tracer activity) are:...

am trying to config a FWSM by ASDM 6.2f.there are formerly configured interfaces and new interfaces i created.when i add a new access rule it gets added only to all the old interfaces but not to the new ones i created.1. what wrong with the new inter...

Dear Team,I'm using an ASA5505 with dhcpd.but i want to assign a specific IP address from the configured dhcp range to a specific PC. Is it possible to bind a specific ip to this particular PC's MAC address. Please advise.Regards,Suthakar

Hi,Background - I have a ASA which is connected with 2 internet service providers. Both providers have their respective public IP addresses configured to two different physical interfaces. I NAT the Inside zone proxy to one of the provider interface ...

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently loaded a pair of Asa 5520s in a ha configuration. All rules VPNs and svc are working fine. Ever since the implementation users are complaining that websites are not loading correctly. The formatting is goofy and red x will appear over s...

642-617 and 642-647The last day to take these tests is May 28th.  If I pass them both, how long will they count as credit towards the CCNP Security?I have vouchers for both, and I'll take the exams, but I feel like I should take the new exams as well...

I am working with a client that currently has an ASA 5505 with two ISPs for failover using a tracked interface.  I would like to configure logging so that the ASA will email us when the Primary ISP goes down and fails over to the backup.  Here is wha...