Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I thought this would be simple at first but I seem to be getting a little stuck on it.  I need to forward ports 80,443,51111 to internal hosts.  80 and 443 need to go to my web server (192.168.5.15) while 51111 needs to go to another server (192.168....

mtehonica by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Expertswhat is the technical difference betwen: access-list acl permit tcp host 10.10.10.10 eq 80 any ?                               and access-list acl permit tcp host 10.10.10.10 any eq 80 ?it confuses a little bitthanksjamil

I would like to add a Meraki MR16 AP to our DMZ which is on our ASA 5510. I use a switch connected to the DMZ port of the ASA and that is where my webserver is plugged in. I want to keep the traffic completely seperate from our internal LAN. What is ...

A virtual server currently has Exchange installed on it with load balancing on our network. Each NIC has its own IP address and they want one external address for it to NAT to.  Looking at our ASA, we can't overlap addresses...meaning I get an error ...

waldronks by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a pix 525 running 8.0(4) and asdm 6.1(5)i have two ethernet interfaces, and two gb ethernet interfacesi connected both gb ethernet interfaces to a switchport, configured as trunkcan't seem to activate subinterfaces on the gb interface on the p...

After upgrading my ASA 5510 to version 8.4(3), I'm getting the following errors generated.  %ASA-3-199011: Close on bad channel in process/fiber (Unicorn Proxy Thread)/(unicorn-proxy), channel ID 0x00000027, channel state 1After doing some Googling, ...

noepkes51 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA X Arch.

I have been looking into the following link for model comparision http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/prod_models_home.htmlFor the New Firewalls i.e. 5512X , 5515X etc there seems to be intergrated IPS and we dont need to order any extra licen...

HiThe above configuration is the sketch of my network with PIX firewall 515E. 200.2.xx.xx are the public IPs.It has been configured that if someone through Internet access specific services like httpof 200.2.xx.xx is routed through to local a...

coreizero by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been using the ASA 5505 with Security Plus license without issues. The main purpose it was to split 3 Networks:1.- LAN - 10.1.10.0/242.- Wi-Fi - 192.168.1.0/24 (Handheld application)3.- Access Server - 10.10.1.0/24 (Authenticate Wireless Devic...