Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI all,i have CSC-SSM-20  i want to renew the license to support 750 users for 3 years if i have base license only and if i have base and plus as bundle?i want to know the steps and also the part numbersand what is the difference between these two pa...

Dear all,I want to find out if there is any means of configuring my AIP-SSM-20 to generate and send a syslog message whenever it blocks a connection, drops a packet or find any anomaly traffic traversing through it from either the Internet or the Int...

When I make a ssh connection (5510, pix 7) PuTTY gives a security alert to confirm the pix rsa key fingerprint. Is there a way to see the fingerprint of the pix generated rsa key?

ctctech by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! L2L VPN cisco asa

Hi,I am having an issue with establishing L2L VPN with remote site. My side is cisco asa 5520 and other side is check point UTM-- tunnel is not up.just wnated to confirm on my sidde if the configuration is OK.al the parameters using are correct for b...

shijuuu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A bit of background, I am running Redundant FWSMs in Mutli-Context Routed Mode.  Currently the FWSM has 6 partitions, each with at least one context, but some have more space if I issue a "show resource acl-partition".  Is there anyway to designate w...

I am testing a IPS module on a ASA5505, I have a 30 day license which just expired.   I am trying to upload a new signature file, from the IPS express 7.2.1, but it just keeps timing out.    Is it not uploading because my license is expired?

slwdaw_2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card