Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,Is there a tool for translate the configuration from ASA IOS 8.2 to IOS 8.4 , i asking these because im planning on migrate to  a more stable version but in version 8.4 it change the way how to define the commands,Regards,

Hello,I am trying to exempt a specific service, let's say http, from being NAT'd - i.e. i want everything going to 0.0.0.0 to be Dynamic PAT'd to the outside interface, but HTTP only to be passed with original source IP.Although the manual states tha...

iakinfie1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, on a Mac computer I am trying to connect from the datacenter to an external server using different SFTP applications and getting different errors e.g. connection reset by peer, connection reset, etc. It does work randomly with some PCs. The conne...

sindan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,On an ASA 5520 active, standby pair, what will result if the failover link or interface goes down or fails. Will both devices become active?If yes, how to prevent this. We want it in such a way that if such a situation happens, there should be ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2 x 5510's in ative/standby mode, things look fine until the active one needs to be failed over and I realise the standby oneis dead.  I never notice as the lights on the ASA look good, I only nice as I can't telnet or console onto it, h...

I just added a PIX515E to my lab (since this is a lab, if I need to change IP address, that is not a problem)....I thought I configured it right, but I am not able to ping any of my other routers/PCs.I have EIGRP on the other three routers, but not s...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,we have three sites at mumbai, pune , delhi.A site to site tunnel  is created between mumbai and pune.and tunnel between mumbai and delhi.We donot have tunnel between delhi and pune.Is it possible to route the traffic of delhi from mumbai site...

I have two sites where I am experiencing NAC Agent issues.The first site is a OOB VGW with CASs installed at the site and the CAMs are at another site.  Web authentication works fine and ports are changed as they should be, but agent never works.The ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card