Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,We're planning the upgrade from 8.2 to 8.4, which I understand has NAT and ACL changes.  I've read the migration guide at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa83/upgrading/migrating.pdf My understanding is that the upgrade procedure ...

Guys,Can you help me,I am confuse about why Cisco ASA Transparant can't support QoS, Do transparant ASA don't traverse traffic with QoS tagging or they (transparant ASA) traverset traffic with QoS but don't support QoS modification/implementation in ...

I have a branch office set up were all traffic goes back to the core, iincluding internet acces. It has been working fine for a year, but recently I have started to see the firewalls Asa 5505 closing the connection and stopping the phone from answeri...

We have the need to support a Vidyo video conference unit that will need to comunicate thru our ASA(outbount connections).  We currently do a lot of the standard H.323 calls on our polycom systems.  The Vidyo docs state that it communicates using STU...

jcosgrove by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am planning to implement following schema:Outside---RouterA===FWSM context-------RouterB-----LAN                                         |                                         |                                   RouterC                   ...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,anyone know if is there a link like that for ASA processes ?The link refer to ASA processes:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_tech_note09186a008009456c.shtml I'm looking for meaning of a service: esw_statsThank...

ipagliani by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.ASA 5520 with DC power supply is only available with the default encryption license (ASA5500-ENCR-K8), which supports only DES encryption.How can one order a strong encryption license (ASA5500-ENCR-K9) to use with ASA5520-DC-K8?The ASA5500-ENCR...

I was told that it was necessary to completely disable a failover configuration before seperately reloading the pair to boot into the new software.However, I'm not seeing that in any of the documentation...which simply says to install the software, m...

hi alli'm having issues with ASDM 6.3 on my ASA 5500When i try to add a policy under firewall --> service policy rules (Add Service Policy Rule Wizard - Rule Actions), i'm not able to add a netflow policy as I'm not presented with a dialogue box afte...

me by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to know if there is an official Cisco document telling what is the maximum number of events that can be stored, registered or viewed on any IPS either CLI, IDM or IME?I am working on a requirement that says: "it should have the capacity ...