Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a CISCO ASA 5520, trying to lock down the tunnels to one direction using an ACL. It doesnt seem to work. Is this the preferred way to limit traffic?ASA 5520ASDM: 6.3(4)53ASA 8.2(3)

octcadmin by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Does the "Number of packets" option mean that all the packets specified must exceed the threshold, or is it only one that can be missed? The internet connection for the config below is not very reliable and ping responses are regularly dropped. I ...

I have been fighting this for longer than I would want to admit.  So any help would be greatly appreciatedBasically we need to connect a client via IPSEC to an ASA 5510 in Brazil and then using the same 5510 send that traffic source and destination N...

jamesdawk by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network protected by a pair of ASA 5520, running 8.04.I do pretty much default dns inspection:policy-map type inspect dns preset_dns_map parameters  message-length maximum 1024policy-map global_policy class inspection_default  ...  inspec...

blepeuple by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, I have Cisco asa 5505 with 256 mb RAM and I have one GB RAM stick from an ASA 5520. Now, Can I replace the RAM stick in 5505 with this 1 GB RAM stick that I have from a Cisco 5520 without killing the 5505 Device ? Thanks Manish

I have just been told that ASAs don't support a /31 assignment on an interface because they don't run IOS. Is this true? Also, can anyone point me at any official documentation stating either way?All I have found is this [1] which just says "Do Not U...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need an answer to a question concering our Cisco ASA 5505.  We are working on setting up a VPN and there are two questions the contractor on the other side of the VPN is asking that I have tried but have yet to find the answer to.What is the Renego...

lanklam48 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card