Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi im Running telnet from PC to PIx. not working. USed yellow cable and also with the normal straight cable . not workingPC-----------PIX   (which cable should i use, i used both yellow and normal straight cabel, dint wrk out)#ip address inside 10.10...

I am having issues trying to track down what is causing a high number of connection on our FWSM in our core 6509 switch. I recently upgraded my FWSM to 3.1(20) and I'm looking for a tool to be able to find the culprit. When I receive these messages I...

ajamua by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys two questions what does  NAT (any,any) means secondly we have done some NAT rules and the follwoing errors are coming in log i have read mnay doco but cant figure out what is overleaping this 8.3 is pain :-( %ASA-5-305013: Asymmetric NAT rules m...

Resolved! ASA 5505 as Router

Hi,I am in search of a new routers. I don't have any special task to do. Just the flow of maximum 2mb/sec data and some times video conference. However I need the Voip solution as well. I just got excited on the cisco ASA 5505 product. Can this fulfi...

Hi,i am doing a set-up having the ASA as my Layer 3 device providing inter-vlan communication. ASA with 8.3 firmware. pls help how i can achieve this goal. i am trying to follow some answered topic related to this but its pre 8.3. please help. VLANs ...

Hi Expert,There are two configurations to be implemented on ASA with IPS module. For config B, the traffic should go through IPS, but config A does not. Is it correct? === Configuration A ====object network host-192.168.0.94 host 192.168.0.94!object...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card