Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a 4110 managed by an FMC that we need to configure to block IKE traffic from. That's easy enough to do with a control-plane ACL, but I was looking at this:https://integratingit.wordpress.com/2021/06/26/ftd-control-plane-acl/It shows a deny st...

I have a cisco account that is currently associated with my company.  How do I get a FTD Smart License for personal use without having a smart account that is associated with my company? I dont see a way to separate my personal devices from the compa...

workhorse by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We would like to purchase Cisco ISE and planning use it for TACACS, Radius Authentication for Corporate SSID and also for Guest SSID (For Guest SSID we would like to use CWA, probably self-registring type). As I undesrtand We need Device Admin...

Hi tech people, I have deployed the active/standby FTD with FMC  behind the NAT Routers(Internet edge router). My FTDs are in Route Mode. I want to use the ftd as a NGFW firewall to protecting my LAN and upstream router. In this scenario my routing i...

Dear guys, we have two devices that are in a HA environment. The problem is that secondary FP can connect using AD credentials, but when you run the command, you get an "error retrieving user privileges" and your admin credentials are gone. Both AD a...

I have a network with multiple VLANS.We recently got a FP1120 which has a connection out to the internet. This device is on VLAN 22. Internet access (and ICMP replies) work from any device on VLAN 22.Internet access (and ICMP replies from FP) do not ...