Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have got ASA 5520. I am planning to install Cisco ASA AIP SSM-20 and Cisco ASA Content Security and Control (CSC) Security Services Module on ASA 5520.. However I am also thinking of adding AIP only as I can do the function of content filtering...

Is it possible to use IP "aliases" on an ASA5505 to use as static NAT public IPs to private IPs?  For example, I have int e0/0 connected to my ISP using a /30 subnet and I have my private LAN connected to e0/1 with a /24 subnet.  At the moment I can ...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to restore a IPS configuration after a re-image with the same version.Model: AIP-SSM-10I get the following error:Error: Invalid configuration: 'Error: /enabled/password/ -- the value is empty and has no defaultExample:sensor# copy ftp:...

Dear All, We would like to update our sensor with the latest signature set. Please find below the current running sensor details. AIP-SSM# sh configuration! ------------------------------! Current configuration last modified Wed Nov 23 16:03:43 2011 ...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a faulty ASA5520 and I am not sure if I have a SMARTnet contract for it or not (I manage over 200+ ASAs)The problem is that the Serial Number sticker that is normally on the back of the ASA is missingThe ASA5520 is also faulty and doesnt power...

Hi All, I have converted an appliance from ASA 7.2 to 8.4.2 Everything is working but I was wondering if I can delete the following configuration lines in the code. In 7 code we were using 'names' but now is everything refrenced to objects. Can we de...

S M85 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card