Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to setup port mirroring on a Cisco ASA 5510, but when I try to use the switchport monitor command, that command is not recognized.I've selected what interface I want to configure (conf-if), but the switchport command seems to not be par...

rbrownejr by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have remote site in which site to site vpn is configured with hub site using 5510 model. now i am using load balancer in which 2 isp will terminateone is isfy and other is reliance . now i want if suppose ipsec-tunnel is configured primary with s...

r.kukreja by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a CentOS 5.7 VSFTP server behind of a Cisco ASA 5505 (dmz network) which is doing NAT. Clients outside the firewall cannot access the server with passive ftp.   They initiate a ftp session and as soon as the ftp client issues the  pasv comm...

Hi All,When I run an ASA command via CLI menu option of the Java ASDM 6.2 for ASA V8.2 1, it does not let me interact with the console response. for example: i ran the command:- crypto key generate rsa label sslvpnkeypairand I could not reply yes or ...

edwardre1 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,  Scenario:-  i) 2 ISP on 2 different routers.  ii) 2 ASA (each ASA is connected to each routers directly)                               ISP1                   ISP2                                 |                       |                     ...

nicky0690 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am converting one PIX config (in 6.2) format to 8.4 format manually.I am stuck at the following statements.---------------------------global (outside) 1 192.168.21.100-192.168.21.150 netmask 255.255.255.0global (outside) 1 192.168.21.44 netmask ...

Hi I have the following config on a ASA  object network default-patnat (inside,outside) dynamic interfaceI still cannot reach the internet from the DMZ2. Just worndering if the following config when applied can help or conflict with the existing one....

sindan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Every one ,                         i  am a student who is doing project on ASA firewall , i am not able to ping from inside network to outside network. i configured and allowed icmp-reply in outside interface . i have been trying from 14 days to ...

manee a by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am migrating over from and old PIX to an ASA 5510. After configuring the new device everything else is functional (Internet) but users are unable to pass traffic when connected through the vpn, they are able to authenticate and I see their sess...