Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi my name is IvanI'm going to working a  Firewall ASA 5520 like firewall of perimeter, it will in HA A/S and VPN SSL and moreover I would like to work the Firewall like the Switch Core in the network. If I work the ASA like Switch Core, the Firewall...

Hi ,we have AIP-SSM 10 and having lower version of 6.0(5)E2 engine.To update to the new version we had tried to copy the current config to the remote server using scp. During the process we faced the below error  AIP-IPS# copy scp://vpsadmin@192.168....

Hi Experts,Is there any way to create a user with administrator privilege, which is not visible in running configuration??Mean :- When someone type "sh run " this user name wont visible to the user.ThanksVipin

This is my first post here, so I apologize if I make a mistake.I have 3 interfaces on my ASA 5510 (Internal, External, DMZ) and I have been successful in getting traffic to flow every direciton except for DMZ to Internal.When using Packet-Tracer and ...

kharvey by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hican anyone in simple term tell me what is the difference between access-list extended 123 permit host 1.1.1.1 eq host 25 2.2.2.2andaccess-list extended 123 permit host 1.1.1.1 host 2.2.2.2 eq 25can we use this in both firewalls and IOS ?

Hello!Please, could you help me? Is it possible to install ISE on Catalyst 2950? In Component Compatibility Guide http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/ise/1.0.4/compatibility/ise104_sdt.htmlCatalyst 2950 only support 802.1X and VLAN.At first I ne...

ToX1c1986 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Seniors,I have one cisco 881-K9 router and IOS version loaded there is 15.0.I set up the IPSec VPN on that router and configure the firewall by using CCP guru.My boss ask me whether can set up URL filtering and Intrusion Prevention on that router....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card