Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am preparing to roll out ISP on 38 x cisco 2911 routers. I have a cisco Mars device and i intend to setup logging on the routers so the IPS traffic will be logged to cisco mars.I have cisco 2800 routers on the network but have been told that ...

ohareka70 by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an issue in the Cisco PIx 515e series. The IOS is 6.1(2).I have set sepecific access-list to allow incoming traffic to inside interface. But still the TCP 3-way handshaking is dropped here.302001: Built inbound TCP connection 11959955 for f...

Hello,I am just designing a solution where a FWSM consists of 2 contexts initially and has a shared outside interface pointing to the 6500 switch. There are 3 subnets connected to each of the FWSM contexts. So if anyone wants to access these 6 subnet...

with Welcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn expert tips on how to configure and troubleshoot Network Address Translation (NAT) and Failover on Cisco ASA Firewalls with Cisco Expert Amitash...

Can someone please give me the meaning and use of the fields found under ENGINE. To be more precise, I'll like to know how to use the fields Src Addr Filter and Dst Addr Filter.Thanks for your answers.

Bethuelle by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Apologies if I'm in the wrong area but this if my first post. I'm currently having issues where external DNS is going through to our secondary DNS server in our Production environment but not being returned to the client. Below is how our netw...

sherwin79 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hola.Hice una configuración en un ASA-5510 donde se tiene 3 interfaces una OUTSIDE, INSIDE y DMZ las configuraciones de direcciones de interfaz son las siguientes:Direcion ip ISP: 67.103.XXX.1/27OUTSIDE: 67.103.XXX.XXX/27INSIDE: 192.168.1.0/24DMZ:172...