Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I've recently set up a LAN-2-LAN VPN tunnel to a 3rd party service provider who uses RFC 1918 private addressing internally and cannot perform NAT on their side of the tunnel.  In order to avoid conflicts with our address space I've had to implement ...

Hey all,Quick question.In terms of configuring the IPS, what's the difference in the experience using the CSM vs. the IME? I have a PC running IME here at office but I'm having issues installing the CSM so I haven't been able to try it out. I am, how...

I am going to update my Windows Small Business Sercer 2003 to 2011.I currently have an ASA 5505 with the IPS installed on it. I am reviewing the  migration procedures from Microsoft. Within the procedure it asks if the firewall or router support...

terry1337 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm trying to redirect a traffic as follow:HOST A connects at ASA's outside interface at port 8888.ASA must redirect traffic to host B at port 3389.Resuming.........HOST A must access port 3389 of HOST BIs that possible?See attachment to see t...

Hello,I face a problem on timeout. there are two servers one in DMZ and the other on the inside network. Those servers continously communicate and after a long hour, like 10 hrs, socket read time out error occured. When I move the DMZ server to the i...