Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two 5510s, running v8.2(2). On the "Firewall Dashboard", in the "Top Usage Statistice" window, I can see the "Top 10 Services", but both the "Top 10 Sources" and the "Top 10 Destinations" tell me "No ata available to display." How do I activa...

Hi,My ZBF is dropping some SMTP packets, and allowing others...even though they're allowed. My ZBF (SMTP) configuration:class-map type inspect match-all c_servidoressmtp description Class Map allowing SMTP Access match access-group name ACL_SMTP matc...

Does anybody know what this message means ?Jun 13 16:39:35 servidores %ASA-4-713903: IP = 201.29.215.164, Unsupported message length of 0 Jun 13 16:39:44 servidores %ASA-4-713903: IP = 201.29.215.164, Unsupported message length of 0 Jun 13 16:39:54 s...

Hi all, i want to know how can i know what is the user limit on a CAS appliance, when i see the licence on CAM only show the licence type of CAM and the number of server supported but not if CAS is 100,250,500,etc...Thank you

Hey!I have a problem with ASA FW, the static nat is working, but the PAT is not. All the nat configuration is done by the book:object network clitest subnet 192.168.211.0 255.255.255.0 nat (PROD-VOIP,outside) dynamic x.y.z.61object network natitest h...

karblane1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ASA 5520 firewall is running 8.0(4) IOS.I have an internal L2L VPN terminating on my firewall (from an internal remote site) on ENG interface.With the default "sysopt connection permit-vpn" command enabled, VPN traffic is allowed to bypass the EN...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, we have a problem with authenticating to the trustpoint for CA on WIn 2008 Enterprise machine. Enrollment url enrollment url http://CAWin2008/certsrv/mscep_admin/ We are getting following error ERROR: receiving Certificate Authority certificate: ...

Hi,I am new in to NAC and I have an implementation coming up . we have sold them 2 NAC servers , 1 NAC manager and an ACS server.Customer has VPN users, Wireless users and 3 remote branches ,I am planing place the devices in OOB , Virtual IP and L2 m...

jibsoni by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes