Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I just wanted to update on my recent need to restore Firepower Management Center after failed patch upgrade due to interruption of that upgrade process. I rebuilt the Virtual machine and booted a new FMC vmdk. I then restored from backup I had in pla...

Hi Folks,First time posting on the Security portal. I have configured standalone Cisco ASA's but I need to configure a Virtual Cisco ASA and I'm not sure where to start except setting up an ASDM. I guess, I need to understand what Virtual Cisco ASA i...

MasoodA by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, Hope you are doing well! I'm currently setting up a Cisco 1010 FirePower with FDM and have an issue with the RA VPN (fairly small network). Upon connecting to the VPN I would like to be able to access the FDM web console, however I cannot fig...

Hi We have cisco switch. In order to access these switch (it may be old switch or old CRT)  via ssh, some cipher need to change. Can we change these cipher via the command below to add or delete any of there cipher? the command is like below. I tried...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

With an existing FPR2110, using ASA mode, containing 1,500 SSL VPN licenses, now I want to enable a Layer 7 license TMC, would anyone please let me know whether it's needed to migrate FPR2110SSL VPN and how? 

Translator by Community Manager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.My company is requesting to remove all native Java software from our PC's and servers.They have suggested a few alternatives to use. Wondering if anyone has used these and if they allow the CTC to work?= Adopt OpenJDK=Evergreen OpenJDK =Amazon ...

I have 4 sites that I need remote user anyconnect VPN configured within Firepower Management Center 6.6.5. Only one of these sites is Domain configured. I can setup anyconnect to use the Radius configured Network Policy Server however with the other ...

Resolved! ASA Public Server

Hey all on ASA there is public servers option for like http server access to internal network  to web server. I don't quite understand how it's different than doing an object NAT for the webserver host and then adding the out-In ACE for it? Side ques...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card