Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to proof of concept setting up alerts using concern index in stealthwatch.  I'm doing a simple test for POC.  I setup an alert to have stealthwatch increase the concern index of a test PC if it receives ICMP packets.  I'd then like to thr...

I have ASA 5516-x series device running with FTD code version 6.2.3 I was trying deploy the ACL policy changes via FMC but unfortunately I am getting the following error : Log All Connections : This rule requires a Base Compliance , but at least one ...

I am seeing asp packet drop on FTD in my captured logs for one of the website which user is trying to access on https. It is a intermittent issue where couple of time website is not opening or opening slow.1: 23:07:25.774770 802.1Q vlan#2926 P0 14X.X...

Chandresh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an FTD HA cluster which is added in Algosec for Optimization... recently i noticed that the object count and service count statistics are different for different members as shown in Algosec Config.Is there a way to verify this from Firewalls ?...

Azure FMC version 7.1, Firepower 2110 running FTD version 7.0.1, now only getting the below after a couple of initial successes for the the weekly FMC task.Scheduled Task: Download CRLStatus: Job failedFailure: Unable to download/move CRL file:The 's...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card