Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,is it correct that the cisco asa can't be a mld querier?I've enabled mld snooping on my backbone but without a querier in each vlan it makes no sense Any chance to get better mld support in the next firmware release?

We are using an ASA 5510 as our gateway to our ISP.  All of our VOIP traffic is sent to an Internet SIP provider for our outbound calls.  Our pipe to the Internet is 100Mbps metro ethernet.  I am trying to find a way to provide QoS for this traffic s...

petes by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a new ASA 5510 on our inside network so that we can terminate our VPN connections on this ASA. I can get the VPN to work fine however I noticed that once I turned on my VPN profiles now when I try to access the ASDM I'm getting the VP...

snowmizer by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Order of NAT

Hi,Wanted to know order of NAT from version 8.3 onwards.Deocumentation says Section 1 Twice Nat                                 Section 2 Network Object Nat                                 Section 3 Twice NatBy default twice nat falls in Section1 (Co...

sushil by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I am looking at the config on a ASA for someone and what I am seeing is lot of Static NATing to the same Subnets netween diffrent zones likestatic (dialdmz,dmz) 10.32.144.0 10.32.144.0 netmask 255.255.255.0static (dialdmz,dmz) 10.32.145.0 10...

raimj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an  ASA 5510 working in Routed mode for a company with the following networks. everything works fine as desired.Below are the interfaces, security and  ip addresses .Ethernet0/0   DC_SERVER   security-level 100ip address 172.16.11.12 255.25...

Hi,I am configuring SSO between CAS running at 4.8.1 ver and a MS Domain of two servers, a W2K8 R2 & a W2K3 Enterprise SP2.The problem is I am getting error message in CAS Trace says "Unable to start server ... KDC has no support for encryption type ...

Hi AllWe recently enabled the EIGRP routing protocol on the inside interface. The firewall is a single-mode, active/standby resilient FWSM pair. Routing is fine, but I have noticed that the EIGRP peerings on the standby device is not activated until ...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am not much familar with FWSM. My main area of work is with routers and switches.I need to upgrade the IOS on FWSM. Please clarify my question·         When I did a “show boot device” on 6509 I don’t see any boot variable. Is that means, by defa...

Hi Gurus,I will explain scenario.I have 2 ASA 5505 firewalls and 1 cisco 3560 switch.One ASA 5505 firewall and cisco 3560 switch located at SITE-A.Another ASA 5505 firewall located at SITE-B.Below is the my connectivity:                              ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card