Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am replacing an old Fw with a New ASA 5510 and I have a problem with a TCP Connection on My LAN InterfaceI joined a picture of what I want to do.I create an ACL to be sure traffic on the FW is allowed : LAN_access_in extended permit ip  192.168....

avburren1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I am new to the Cisco world, so any support/patience would be appreciated. I have been having a hell of a time trying to get internet to the inside laptop through this ASA.I have basically started fresh, from a clean image. We bought these with th...

Problem: We are getting multiple reports of slowness to our DMZ and from there out to the internet.  I want to make sure that our DMZ is configured per best practice.Questions:We have an ASA configured with 5 sub-interfaces on our DMZ segment.  By de...

Resolved! NAC OOB and 4507E

I have previously posted this in ask the expert but I thought I might try the wider community?Guys,I have NAC 4.7.2 and I am trying to add a 4507E chassis to our OOB switches.I have had no luck.I was asked to do the followingpsql  -h localhost -U pos...

Hi,For phasing out a certain port - 143 - we decide to block the whole internet part by part as to effect a few customers at a time.How can I break the Internet IPs into like 5-6 parts and deny each at a time?Thanks,John,

Hi,I'm struggling with a piece of configuration in our data centre.  We are trying to deliver email synchronisation to iPhone/iPad clients using the Microsft ActiveSync protocol.In the data centre we use FWSM firewall running OS 4.1(3) and use CSM 4....

Hi there, Has anyone ever imported a signature set in an IDS device? So you can export signatures to a CSV, but can you import them back in this way? If not, when you create an ‘export file’ in CSM, can you merge that .cfg to the IDS and only affect...

interover by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We' re about to acquire IDSM-2 and wondering what seasoned idsm-2 admins have to share about it.So far, i've had comments ranging from complaints to quite satisfied admin experiences:-It's hard to make signatures tunings-Even when signature tunning h...

How can I configure the Cisco 515E (version 6.3(4)) to be used with ADSL modem. Currently the compuerters are directly connected to the ADSL modem to get the priviate IP addresses and we would like to add the Cisco firewall after the ADSL modem. Any ...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We had implemented a Cisco ASA replacing a Sidewinder FW on our network. The Network has an ironport proxy even before which does HTTP connect (converting port 1-6553 to port 80). When we migrated from Sidewinder to ASA we made all the flow and po...