Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Does anyone know of a quick way to disable websense without deleting the url-filter server/rules from an ASA perspective?

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I was wondering if I could get a list of ASA software versions along with what H.323 stack version they support.  From looking on the internet it looks like ASA v7.0 supported up to H.323 v4.  Can I get some of the major releases along with...

Hello,I am doing rules between interfaces on a ASA 5520.I need to change the rules on a regular basis (weekly).if i suddenly add a " deny rule " on an interface, it seemsthat tcp connections made before applying the rule arenot suddenly killed by the...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Regarding License

Hi Experts!!!!Please tell me CSC license info which supports 8000 users.which firewall model is better to take which supports 8000 users.In the datasheet with CSC-SSM-20 it supports only 1000 users with optional license.Regards,Janardhan

I have an ASA Firewall 5520 and to add or edit configuration, I use the ASDM interface.  For some reason, the admin password that I use is no longer working.  The last time I logged on to the firewall was last week and I am the only person with acces...

jdleon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,If I put 2 AIP SSM Modeules in to a 2 Cisco ASA which are clustered, do I need a new license for the firewall?  In the ASDM it complains about no valid license installed although the firewall picks up the cards and allows me to configure in CLI...

agent2007 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have ASA 5510 connected as shown in attached diagram.Ideally when ASA 1 is active and if I boot Switch-1, ASA-2 shood take over. But that is not happening.When I boot SW1 , ASA-2 shows "Failover LAN Interface: failover Ethernet0/0 (Failed - No S...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card