Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can get to the untrusted certificate on https....coming from my address 192.168.133.205..but i get deniedam i being denied by access list?..I dont see how since intital SSL begins..these are the log from the ASA---10.11.24.11 is the ip of one of th...

I followed the document from Cisco (http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00807dac5f.shtml#lanbas) and it seems I have a partial configured ASA in the active/standby.  Both ASA are identical except ...

I have a cisco asa 5510 which I am attempting initial setup.I have connected it to a cisco SG 100D-08  switch using the 5510's MGMT port.I have connected a laptop windows XP to the SG 100D-08 as well.I set the IP address of the laptop:192.168.1.2255....

todd-nash by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I make every week a backup that lasts more than two hours, one of the backup agents remains in idle state over time, to be a tcp connection timeout is set by default to 1 hour. I changed the configuration of the ASDM conn in Configuration-> ...

Hi,I just brought up a new ASA connected site which has a vpn tunnel back to a central hub site which has an AllWorx PBX. I'm told the IP phones at the new site have to be configured with the IP address of the PBX back at the central site and that th...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have an ASA5505 with asa821-k8.bin image, when upgarde image to 8.3 or 8.4, my rip v2 routes exist in my routing table about 3 min, then they become unavailable(after timers out). Routes come to my ASA from non-cisco devices. Rip config do not ...

Hello, EveryoneYes, I know that this is an old appliance but I use it for learning... preamble.. I was following a tutorial on how to image the unite and and some thing strange happed maybe to my connection and the image got corrupted. So I did do so...

Hi AllAm I doing something daft/misunderstanding here?Configuring a Cisco ASA 5505 from the CLI. "ssh ?" shows:hostname or A.B.C.D    The IP addres of the host and/or network authorized to                                    login to the systemYet whe...

shell_uk_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card