Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I've been tasked with cleaning up some old client configurations. Several have ospf cost statements, but no ospf process is enabledinterface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.a.b.c 255.255.255.0 ospf cost 10!interface Vlan2 na...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,I am currently having an issue accessing a network through my firewall.  I have access-list that allow this particular network in and access-list that allow me to this network(inside out).  I have checked my acl's, static routes, rever...

Resolved! vpdn group

Hi,I've been tasked with cleaning up some old client configurations. Haven't seen this before on an ASA...vpdn group INTERNET request dialout pppoevpdn group INTERNET localname username@sitename.comvpdn group INTERNET ppp authentication papvpdn usern...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I have capture some data on teh firewall so that I can troubleshoot the problem I am having. Here is the output from the firewall capture:5: 13:07:45 .716775 802.1Q vlan#64 PO 10.150.254.80.137 > 10.150.254.127.137:   udp 506: 13:07:45 .81004...

Forum,I'm working on a large deployment with multiple ASA interfaces with numerous subnets behind eash interface.  The subnets are not contigous.  The problem we have had in the past is that in order to traverse ASA interfaces with the NAT untouched,...

how do I go about erasing the two lines that are bolded from my pix 501 ?access-list outside_in permit icmp any host 9x.114.187.8 access-list outside_in permit icmp any host 9x.114.187.5 access-list outside_in permit udp any host 9x.114.187.8 eq doma...

jjj092353 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using an ASA with 8.4 in transparent mode. Connection fails when a host on inside tries to connect to a server on outside. This server uses mac-address 0100.5E00.0000 to load balance but replies with real mac-address.Firewall logs "Deny TCP".A...

Hi   I have serverfarm connected to cisco 6509 core switches in VSS mode.We have two IPS es and to connect in line(VLAN pair) for the server farm.I want to know how we will connect these two IPS es because since switches are in VSS mode,this will act...

anva12345 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA and Websense

Hi, I have recently deployed a wireless solution behind a cisco ASA firewall and have now been asked to introduce a web filtering product to compliment the solution.  I would like to take advantage of the URL redirect feature of the ASA to send reque...

I am looking at tightening up security into our network by implementing the IP inspect feature on our internet-connected routers. I've not used this feature before so I've had to do a bit of reading on it's usage and I'm reasonably confident in what ...

Resolved! HTTPS scan reveals

I am working at a client site whom falls under PCI Security mandates.  The client is scanned by a Third party Vendor each month, and the test results are published.The client was hit on 2 critical vulnerabilities this time around.  Both of these Cri...

The sensor information -ips on IME is with Analysis Engine Status as Reconfiguring the Engine and not Running Normally . How I do to come back to Running Normally ? The CPU utilization is constant in 100% for 10 days. Is necessary save anything ? Wha...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card