Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good eveningI have a little problem for activating the ASA 5525-X ips license. I would like an explanation please. I installed the FMC platform to manage my ASA 5525-x with IPS module. I bought the FMC and ips licenses but I received only one PAK and...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Anyone can help on how to integrate ISE-PIC to my FMC step by step if possible? I have already added probes and it is working now but i have trouble configuring the ISE-PIC to FMC especially the certificate part which is kind of complex. also i ...

Screenshot 2022-06-09 135458.jpg

Hi Experts,   I am attempting to setup the following on an Firepower managed by FDM. All the OSPF settings have been replicated except "redistribute static subnets". I've tried and observed that after enabling only "redistribute static subnets" and s...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, In an emergency situation where a firepower device has a corrupted drive. Is it possible to use a physically compatible drive as a replacement instead of ordering a direct replacement from Cisco or vendors? Thank you.

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have purchased Anyconnect Plus licensing on behalf of customer for upcoming firepower project for FTD 1010's. I didn't really think it through until now but I have 4 FTD 1010's and I am wondering is if users at these tail sites will be able to use ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card