Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

firepower 1140 zabbix issue

Hello for everyboy. Have some issue with adding this device in zabbix monitoring.According config guide for FMC for firepower 1000 series i need to create snmp settings161 port for zabbixcommunitysystem admin name - admin (admin name for FMC or Fp114...

fp1140_z1.PNG fp1140_z2.PNG
kapydan88 by Enthusiast
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FMC 6.6.1 Reputation issues

Hello,  I have upgraded to 6.6.1. I see an issue with URL Reputation. Apart the fact that FMC is using now Talos and the reputation of many sites (mostly Hellenic) have changed, i have another issue. When I look the URL in Analysis->Advanced-> Lookup...

ASA NAT question

Hi everyone,Here's my question, given the next NAT rule:nat (any,DMZ) source static any any destination static nat_12.164.193.111 vip_172.24.56.77 unidirectional description abcd ,Does the Cisco ASA uses the outgoing interface as a matching criteria ...

Resolved! Restore a backup to a temporary FMC

Does anyone know if the FMC Management address changed after restoring from a backup  or if there's a way to prevent this from happen?I have a customer that want to test to restore a production FMC config before upgrading . They have a LAB FMC on an ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers