Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a new 5505 connected to a SF300 cisco switch and to my SBS 2008 internal server. My server and my PC are configured Statically and they were both able to access the internet without issue. When I tried to connect other PC's (same config, W7pro...

jima by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiHow Do I identify the Bandwidth Utilization for the following services for all incoming and outgoing traffic. User Internet browsing IPSEC VPNSSL VPNUser VPN (using Cisco client)Web hostingEmail Traffic ( sending and receiving )Outlook Web AccessFr...

Resolved! FTP?

hi,I want to know if I have FTP Server and I want to configure something on firewall or Routers so Client or user have only read-only access to FTP server or user can not upload or download the data from FTP server??

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi1) if the AIP-SSM module is installed within the ASA firewall pair then for ASA failover to happen only the AIP-SSM hardware type needs to be same (i.e both should have say AIP-SSM-10) as mentioned in the below document or the software image also n...

jvardhan29 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i get following message when trying asdm(https://asa-ip) with ASA 5520 , 8.0 rel 4.asdm image disk0:/asdm-506.bin  The requested URL /admin/public/index.html was not found on this serverasa ip is 192.168.200.25. related configuration on asa is,http s...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey all,I am in dire need of some help.  I am currently trying to open my NAT for use with Xbox live.  I have searched the forums and found great information but I cannot seem to get it to work for me.  If I do not use any port forwarding rules at al...

ckendzora by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! remote log viewing

I've been researching what my options are for capturing logs remotely. Any comments are appreciated.1. Syslog to a syslog server in cleartext over the internet is out for obvious security reasons.2. Site to Site vpn to a syslog server is possible, bu...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having problems with a FWSM with multiple contexts implementation.One of the contexts has a inside interface that must have a EXPLICIT deny ip any any.The problem is:When I put the ACE with the explicit deny at the end of the ACL all the t...

phmazzoni by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need to configure HSRP in routers, But in ASA i have only one gateway                                      ROUTER 1-->ISP1LAN --->ASA--->L3---->                                      ROUTER 2--->ISP2in the above setup explain,In ASA, 2 interface used ...

Hello All, I am New to the ASA/IPS world,and i have a few questions.We are buying two ASA5520's with IPS Modules(aip-ssm-10) for a new location, I plan on running them in active/standby. These will be my first set of ASA5520's.My Network design for t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card