Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am moving from 5506x working in asa mode to firepower 1010 in ngfw mode. It is being used in a remote location mostly to protect web servers in a datacenter and I want to monitor the temperature of the unit (Munin is charting the data). For 550...

janslu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all, I have to update our ssl cert from network solution to my cisco ASA 5525. I got the following files (NetworkSolutionsDVServerCA2, USERTrustRSACertificationAuthority, and ANYCONNECT.mysite.COM ) from network solution. The current certs expires...

Hi we got security vulnerability issue at C3650 sw. The below message is what we got. The telnet is disabled. Any suggestions for this issue? Thank you very much! An attacker could exploit this vulnerability by sending malformed CMP-specific Telnet o...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have problems with FPR1010, dir commands shows this error:%Error opening disk0:/ (Input/output error)I've found that on regular ASA you can fix it  by using command: fsck disk0: - but this command is not recognized on FXOS, any tips how to ...

melechow by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card