Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I am reviewing to do a Qos for one of the IP , which is routed at ASA. There are lot of usage for that IP ( Bandwidth Usage ) , trying to limit the Bandwidth usage during day time. Can we do Time Based QoS so during Priduction hour it can use l...

MSJ1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,   My client is currently intermittent network connectivity issue. And i believe it is due to the IPS. They claimed they have bypassed the IPS module but when I check the configuration, it remain intact on the ASA5. From my understanding, bypa...

I have a requirement where i need to deploy 50 rows in an excel on FTD devices added in an FMC..is there any way i can do this via FMC-API or a script ? i am not very versed with FMC-API and it is very troublesome to create large no. of rules in an F...

in EVE-NG I simulated a simple network environment with an FMC (6.4.0-113) and two FTD in cluster (6.4.0-102). I also added two PCs in order to test the security policies and the traffic works as I expected: I created this LAB in order to replicate a...

LAB.PNG error.PNG

Using OS Code: 9.10(1)27When I do show access-list it gives me output with ACLs having object-groups in source and destination however under that it also list the IPs covered under that object group. I do not want that detailed listing and only the A...

ring zer0 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SSL Certificate

in Cisco ASA all VPN users accessing FW and servers  using Cisco any connect with a specific URLI have changed URL which is recorded in Goddady, but once I connect the message shows certificate untrust  , there are some CA certificate in ASA for old ...

Hi,  Tried to register the FMC1000 device for smart licensing and got this error msg"Failed to send the message to the server. Please verify the DNS Server/HTTP Proxy settings."The DNS server IPs is configured and Proxy is not enabled.  Tried the cur...