Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm working right now on a project implementing an ASA this way:1. One interface of the ASA (Eth0/0) is connected to a Server (PHD Server) and the IPs are: 192.168.4.1/24 for the ASA-if Eth0/0 and 192.168.4.2/24 for the server.2. Another interfac...

Our high school has a view only video conference coming up. I need to open the following ports on my PIX:•      H.323 uses these IP ports:–     Statically-assigned TCP ports 1718 – 1720 and 1731 for call setup and control.–     Dynamically-assigned U...

Sean McCoy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I've been looking for some information to explain what happens when an ASA fails over to the standby member, could any one help explain or point me to the right documentation?I'm specifically interested in failover times, and what happens with the...

Hi,     I recently had problems with our Server Network and after capture network traffic I realized that there are a lot of bad TCP traffic from servers: TCP out-of-order, Dup ACK, Retransmission.     I was suspecting of my FWSM and moved servers ne...

How do i do this..I have following1 Outside interface               x.x.x.x public ips.1 MPLS net interface.          172.17.1.0/241 Inside interface with some Win servers.   172.16.1.0/241 inside interface with som IBM servers.     172.16.2.0/24The ...

hi,I don know if anyone could help me... the following is my configuration....INTERFACE ETHERNET 0/0NO IP ADDRESSNO NAMEIFNO SHUTINTERFACE ETHERNET 0/0.1IP ADDRESS 192.168.21.0 255.255.255.248NAMEIF OUTSIDE1NO SHUTVLAN 70INTERFACE ETHERNET 0/0.2IP AD...

I have Internet from a DSL connection from my ISP. Public IP from ISP is from a DHCP server after PPPOE dialing by the modem/router. I have connected the LAN from modem / router (DHCP = 192.168.15.0 - 192.168.15.254) --> Ethernet 0/0 on ASA 5510 (wit...

Hi, We have a PIX 515 with inside, outside and dmz zones which is doing NAT on our mail server from inside to outside.The problem is that users on the DMZ cannot seem to access the mail server by the outside/public IP The relevant access lists areacc...

acydgod by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics