Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear all, We have a Cisco FPR2130 where password recovery/factory reset will need to be done but before we proceed with this action, we found in the backup configuration that we have the command: set admin-password-recovery-policy keep-configuration-...

Eric23 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys, How do I check the current network sensor version on FMC. I have an ASA 5508-x with software FirePower module and would like to upgrade the network sensor but I want to know the current version the FMC is on. Thanks

Hi Team,I am unable to do tracert on a client PC internal network go through FTD to the Internet such as 8.8.8.8what can I do configuration to allow it.Please look at the attached file to get clearly. 

JHV by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently I am having trouble understanding all these products. I purchased two ASA  5508-X and during the setup Cisco TAC advised to install something called "FMC" to manage the device.I am renewing the same contracts every year. Recently whenever I...

Wee2o by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using Cisco Fiewpower, on top if ASA VM OS running. Cisco Support available for the firepower device. Will this device's support contract cover the ASA VM too or should I take separate support contract for ASA VM.    

manvik by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have license L-AC-PLS-1Y-S1 which is going to expire in few month. My question is which services I will lose if it expires. I suppose that in my case I will lose ability to download patches and updates and support but all services such as VPN conne...

arudakov by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card