Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,In the last days I had a problem with a lot of embryonic connections in some IPs and I want to control the number of embryonic connections.I would like to see embryonic connections of some IP but I'd like to do this with SNMP and I´m looking f...

Hello,I'm having troublem with my PPPOE connection, here is my config:interface Vlan2 nameif outside security-level 0pppoe client vpdn group NAME ip address pppoe setroute......mtu outside 1492.....vpdn group NAME request dialout pppoevpdn group NAM...

Hello All,I am having Cisco ASA 5510 Firewall @ my head office. Currently i terminated my Internet link on firewall. Link is working fine.I am also having 1 Branch Office. I am having Cisco 1905 Router @ Branch office. i want to connect my branch off...

vinayak by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,two firewall modules on two 6500 shows a strange problem. status on fsm-1 shows as active for itself and secondary as failed. fsm-2 shows itself as active and secondary as failed, but fsm-1 is the one handling active role currently.interfaces show...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently adding a 50Mbps cable line for a client who at the moment has a T1. Mail will continue to be delivered over the T1, but we want to use the cable line as the default interface for all other traffic. I plan on doing this using SLA's an...

I am seeing some DNs issues and the following message on the ASAI believe this may have something to do with EDNSO.As I understand it, EDNSO can use packet sixes up to 4096?How do I allow traffic to pass through to the DNS server I have inside my net...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Intel Pro NIC in teaming mode.When that machine accesses the internet I get recorded:-Received ARP request collision from 192.168.30.12/001b.2182.23c1 on interface inside on the Cisco.I think it is becuase it picks up the MAC's from the NI...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card