Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Policy NAT

Hello folks,I am new to policy NAT, we have ASA 5505 and I am trying to create a policy NAT to connect my network to anohter location through the VPN tunnel, I do not have any problem creating the VPN tunnel, the only problem is:my inside network is ...

b_rasheed by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys I have a couple questions - I have two ASAs 5510 running failover (active/passive) and I want to configure priority-queue on the outside interface and when ever I try to configure it rejects my command. If I do a priority-queue ? it says ava...

Hi,I am trying to manage Cisco IDS 4215 with Cisco IPS IME .  but on the CLI of IDS i get the below error. Can anyone explain what is this error and how can it be fixed?2010-10-31 12:21:43,703 [tt] WARN - mysensor eror in init() 4042010-10-31 12:21:4...

IPS

Dear all,I need to update my IPS(ASA5510-AIP-SSM) signature automatically, for this purpose i requested for suggestion&quotation from a local cisco vendor,Now they quoted 2 product numbers for the single purpose, I think only one of them should be pu...

Hello everybodyI haven't found this in official documentation and would like to ask what is best practice for managing ASA?For routers we use loopback interfaces and IPs which are routed independantly from state of physical interface. Are there anyth...

m.volodko by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We just dropped a SAN into our dmz and I've created a new network for it for it using a different subnet. The LAN itself works independently without a problem but as I try to connect the new network to our ASA 5520's I'm running into connectivity iss...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card