Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“B&M

Labels

Forum Posts

We just dropped a SAN into our dmz and I've created a new network for it for it using a different subnet. The LAN itself works independently without a problem but as I try to connect the new network to our ASA 5520's I'm running into connectivity iss...

Hi All,Have been using our CSC SSM module for a few months now without any issues and started receiving the following message in regards to the ActiveUpdate a couple of days ago;Pattern Update: The download file was unsuccessful for ActiveUpdate was ...

Hello!I an trying to stop torrent. Here found a lot of samples, but no one works .I have Cisco 3745. On it IOS 12.4(15)T11, with nbar version  6.I have create folloing class-map class-map match-all cm_p2p match protocol edonkey match protocol kazaa2 ...

Hi Guys,OK so I want to permit only my email servers to send out  SMTP and deny SMTP for anything else, but I want everything else to go  out over IP.  I'm kind of confused where the deny shoudl take place.ip access- ext SMTP_SERVERS_OUT   permit obj...

Dear All,we have just purchased a newcisco ASA firewall. cisco ASA 5520 series ios ver 8.2my earlier linux shorwall firewall was used in 2 interface modeso i jus had a exact replica of the rules. and put the asa onlineEvery thing was working but from...

Resolved! Asdm not starting

Hi AllI have a brand new ASA 5510 here, i configurde it so that i can use ASDM, but when itry to launch asdm i get prompted for my username and password. After that nothing happens.I've attached my running config.If anyone has an idee please let me k...

Hi all,I have two access lists configured on my Cisco 1841.These access-lists have been created in IOS at the command line but when i log into the 1841 via SDM i cannot see any of the access lists that are configured. I am looking in the following pl...

Hello -I have IOS firewall configured on a 2800 and I am attempting to perform a port forwardto a specific server that will terminate a VPN SSL connection.What command do I use to create this capability? I am using 12.4(25d) ADVSECURITYK9-MThanks eve...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card