Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We're about to upgrade our FWSM from software version 2.3 to 3.2, and probably straight to 4.1 to support a future project to implement VSS.  We currently use Statseeker (2.8 and 3.3) to monitor all devices but the only information it seems to be ...

Hello,I am using a PIX on our test network and I'm trying to get devices on interface "DMZ4_Wireless_PDA" (Ip range 172.25.1.x/24) to communicate with x.x.156.78 which NAT's to a server on the inside interface on 192.168.200.200.  Attached is my conf...

Resolved! NAC License

Hello,I have installed NAC manager license nad it is fine when i try to add the NAC server it is giving me errorFailed to add server: Maximum limit for Clean Access Servers  supported has been reached.I got the licence for NAC Server from PAK shipped...

Hi,I have one Cisco Catalyst 2960 connected to ASA 5520 as Trunk. The version on ASA is 7.2(2).The port on the 2960 connected to ASA is reporting lost of undersize packet.Is there any problem with this on version 7.2(2) or shuld I continue search for...

ciscomagu by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I started poking around our ASA 5520 (I seem to have inherited the job of administrating it) and I'm seeing the following messages intermixed in the syslog:Denied ICMP type=3, code=13 from 10.35.200.9 on interface OutsideNo matching connect...

So we got a new internet line here at work to replace our old T1.  Along with the new line we were given new IP addresses.We were given a new WAN IP of xxx.xxx.30.178 /30 which I assigned to the outside interface of the firewall which is a Cisco ASA ...

kbrown001 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes