Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am tried to understand the zone-base-firewall. I am using it on a cisco 891 with ios c890-universalk9-mz.151-2.T1With the current configuration, everything is working fin exept the trafic from the private zone to the Internet zone. My vpn tun...

slauzon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry for the newb question but I'm in a new job and am having trouble grasping some basic Cisco IPS Concepts.When I do a show ver I see the OS Version being 2.4.30-IDS-smp-bigphys and the IPS Version being 7.0(1)E3.Could someone please explain the d...

jickfoo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! log file display

Have 5520 ASA transparent mode trying to see logs in ASDM screen.  log files go to the syslog server but can not get them to displayon teh screen from within ASDM security policy show log.

Hi,Need help..can any one help me how can EEM help for automatic shut down or switch over of WAN link in OSPF when packet drop increase a predefined level.I have a set up different branches connected together...OSPF is the routing protocol and need t...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card