Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys,I'm at a customers site doing some unrelated work and noticed that they have an ASA 5520 used solely for VPN connections. In this they have a CSC SSM module to, I assume, stop remote users with infected computers. He had set it up using the C...

I have experience with ASAs but I have never configured multiple contexts before and I am wondering if someone could explain or point me to a document that can explain the behavior of certain features of the firewall, like IPS and the global policy. ...

Hi all,My gateway is asa 5510 version 7.2(4) with ip 192.168.10.254. In my network there is a router 192.168.10.253 which is connected to other networks 192.168.2.0 and 192.168.3.0. There is a static route configured on my asa to direct traffic bound...

donnie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am planning to use ZBFW in my network but I face a problem with "extending the legs" for ZBFW. I have two router, Router A  is a L3 switch and is configured with all the IPs, Vlans and current ACL list. Router B will be added to the existing...

ytlee80 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi just had a quick question.Lets say I have a cisco ASA(running 8.3) and a cisco router( which supports IPSEC vpn)  and the ASA has a static internet address, whilst the router has a dynamic.If I create a L2L IPSec tunnel between the two how would t...

After I reload the PIX 515 with version 8.0(4)31 I checked the rsa key, it's not there. I generated my key "crypto key generate rsa modulus 1024" again save it using "write mem" and then reload, it disappear after reload. Is it the right behavior?Tha...

Just about to embark on my testing of Cisco Security Manager 4.0 ready for deployment.Was about to deploy CSM 3.31 but saw that CSM4.0 was on the horizon and we are trying to upgrade all servers to Windows Server 2008 so decided to wait.Now that CSM ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: