Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a Juniper 5gt with the internal ip of 172.16.1.254.  We are replacing it with an asa.We have a couple of dumb switches and an MPLS router with an IP of 172.16.1.253.  Right now everything is fine.  The internet traffic goes through ...

jwashburn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have a case open with the TAC already on this, but I thought I would throw this on the community forums (this is my first post) since there might be others experiencing a similar issue.I've come to expect being able to translate the sourc...

mnantel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently some of our users complained not reaching some sites. So I did some steps to isolate the problem.1. ISP port -> Single workstation (I was able to reach any site without any problem).2. ISP port -> Router -> Single workstation ( Like the firs...

Hi guys,I am working on deploying an ASA 5520 with 8.3.  The issue I am having is pretty simple.  What is the best way for me to allow traffic to communicate between my Inside network and my DMZ in regards to NAT.Please keep in mind that 8.3 changes ...

Hello!I am supporting a customer who has an ASA 5510 (8.04) connected to two ISPs. He wants to use one ISP for internet access, and the other ISP to publish several servers from the DMZ with NAT. So, basically splitting the traffic, all internet acce...

giamwi by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1st qeustioni am trying to pass my wireless users through nac. i have catalyst 3560 switch to which everything is connected to including the nas,nam,wlc and ap.the problem is i can see the wireless users registered in the nam but they are unable to p...

mshebelle by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VGW, OOB with layer 3 enabled pilot deployment right now. Everything looks fine. However, about30% of the time (and its increasing) when I log on using the 4.7 agent, the agent will give me the error that the cas is unavialbe on the network....

mecampr by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,There is one Public IP through which someone trying to access FTP Server which located inside my LAN. My query is due to contoneous request for accessing to that Particalar Server, Firewall CPU Utilization going High. Is there any option to ...

md farook by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card