Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

i have NAC 4.7.1 deployed as L3 OOB ,the problem is when you open the reports tab you should find red flags , and  green flags , the red shows the users that is not compliant with the NAC requirements , the green shows the users that are compliant an...

Hi,i'm configuring a ASA 5510, i've the following partial configurationinterface ethernet 0/1 nameif Outside_net2 security-level 0 ip address 10.0.2.2  255.255.255.0!interface Ethernet0/3 nameif Inside_vlans security-level 100 ip  address 192.168.10....

Resolved! ESMTP ASA 7.2

I have an unusual problem where ESMTP is working to some but not other Message Labs servers.I see this error on the ASA - ESMTP Classification: Dropped connection for ESMTP Request from inside:Questions is - do I need ESMTP inspect on the firewall?I ...

Hi,i have a 5510 and the asdm was working fine all the time. But the there was a power outage and ups ran out etc. On boot, internet works but asdm cannot be accessed and also remote access vpn does not work anymore. When i cli to it , i see all the ...

rprudent by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi! we currently testing on fwsm on 6509 chassis, any idea what port shd i open for ospf, static route, and vrf? do i need to open any port for windows file sharing?thx

dkblee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are trying to setup a SIP trunk between Avaya and Nortel through Cisco ASA. The SIP session seems to be successful and we can dial from Nortel to Avaya. The problem is that after dialing the phone rings but two ends can not hear each other. That...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: