Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have any idea why my Agent logs only display successful agent checks.  I am testing my policies by connecting clients that I know will not pass, but the failed check does not appear in the Clean Access logs. And no, there are no filters a...

guys we have a scenario where we have to put 10 servers now the exsisiting environment has a WAN router (private WAN which connected to core network) through MPLS cloud from service provider. It has a 3750 switch as well connected to the WAN router. ...

Hi,     I am currently using an ASA 5505 with Security Plus License (P/N: ASA5505-SEC-BUN-K9) Appliance.  What I am trying to do is create a multiple network and be completely separated from each other and on the inside interface (or network), I want...

rmanapat by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Through ASDM i checked the time of our firewall it shows may2003.  I want to fix this but i am afraid if i did this asa5510 setting may go away or something else will happen.  Does the time matter on firewall and should i change it?

lawsuites by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I've set up a client to site vpn using Windows XP client which works fine when connecting wirelessly via a Vodafone dongle. I have just installed a new ASA 5510 in a brand new branch office network. When connecting through the ASA from the new...

Eggzter100 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

guys if we have 7 servers and we want to create 5 DMZ.......on ASA is it possible.....I have gone through ASA data sheet but it doesnt tell how many  DMZit can have......what is vlans does num,ber of vlans represent number of DMZ the firewall can hav...

Small doubt Reg. TCP Flag, "PUSH". I was thought that this flag is set only to the last packet of a segmant, to tell the receving end to "PUSH" the data  to the application, so that the cached data will be moved.But recently I read that" This particu...

manuadoor by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are pleased to announce the release of our new Cisco Security test.  This certification test is available for free on our site for a limited time as we gather data to monitor its performance. Be among the first to take this test and measur...

We had power maintenance last weekend and had to shutdown our 6513 switch. When we powered up, we discovered we could no longer send and receive emails to external users. Microsoft came in to say we had a problem with the mailguard on our firewall mo...

Hi GuysI've been banging my head against the wall for a few weeks trying to resolve this but the ASA doesn't seem to accept many of the old commands I'm used to.Basically we have a web server that runs on port 8080 and I need to give customers access...