Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello:Does anyone know of any good books or resources for configuring and deploying an ASA5540?I am just starting my planning, configuring and testing.  I built a small test network and I have an ASA5505 to test with.  My goal is to really dig into i...

HMidkiff by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to build the cluster between two 4270 IPS, but i didn't find any document.Please forward me the document or URL. Is license is required for cluster building? Regards, Vashdev

vashdevt by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASDM issues

Hello all,I don't personally use the ASDM and so have little experience with it, but I need to get it working for others to perform basic admin duties.I am running 8.0(5) and ASDM version 6.1(5) on all firewalls, and it is working without problem on ...

i have firewall ASA 8.0(4). My FTP server is located in DMZ side and one FTP server is located on inside network.172.16.11.0  DMZ192.168.80.0 InsideFrom DMZ I can do the FTP and everything but from inside I am not able to do the FTP to DMZ server. Th...

I have a problem with assignment a IP address from DHCP server to a user.I added VLAN mapping and IP address to a Managed Subnet from access VLAN subnet.User sends request for a IP address through CAS eth1 interface.CAS eth0 interface get replays fro...

wkamil123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes