Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is there any way, maybe through LUA script to check for membership in nested groups?IE a user is directly a memeber of "Location Employees""Location Employees" is a memeber of  "Company Employees"Making the rule allow anyone that is a member of "Comp...

dbgreekas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am needing some assistance regarding a firewall.  I am going to try and explain it below to see if someone can help my poor brain out.inside      10.10.x.xoutside     20.20.x.xdmz         30.30.x.x.This is how my global/nats are set up.   global (o...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have certain rules in firewall as below:acl servers_in line 1 extended permit tcp 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.252 host 10.83.0.2 eq 443acl servers_in line 2 extended permit tcp 192.168.100.2 255.255.255.252 host 10.83.0.2 eq 445acl servers_in line...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am troubleshooting an issue with Voice Connection thru the FWSM. Our Network Team wants to know if  "Voice packets marked with EF (DSCP – 46) bit" passes thru the FWSM or not.To check this I am  using the packet capture thru the CLI but that doe...

chetanhcl by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi..I have read that the fwsm has a serveral anti-dos option.I has seached the fwsm anti-dos related document in CCO, But I can't yet.first of all, I would like know that, a. anti-dos feature in FWSM b. if anti-dos in FWSM, How can I configuration?, ...

syjeon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLAN Access List

Hello,As part of a guest access project I have rolled out a Clean Access Server. So when a consultant comes in and needs Internet access she can get it by first logging on the NAC appliance and then is forced into the guest VLAN.So now I need to crea...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Easy VPN on ASA

Dear all,I configured easy VPN on my ASA, but, when i type the following command, it gives  me this error as shown:SA-Gate(config)# crypto ipsec transform-set myset esp-3des esp-md5-hmacThe 3DES/AES algorithms require a VPN-3DES-AES activation key.AS...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card