Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm trying to setup a GRE tunnel between 2 routers either side of a PIX515E. Tunnel works fine when no NAT is configured but when I add NAT the tunnel won't re-establish.I have changed the outside router's tunnel destination to the NAT address on the...

hmdavies by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts!I have been high cpu usage trouble on AIP-SSM-20 so I requested to the CISCO TAC,They suggested downgrade version to 6.1(2)E3(Now It is running 6.1(3)E3 version)So I will try to downgrade version to 6.1(2)E3Now here is my wondering,Which...

Dear Experts!I did read IPS 6.2(2)E3 readme.txt file.I have found that I can not understand word.========================================The best indication of sensor load is shown under "Processing Load Percentage"in the "show statistics virtual-sen...

Dear all,i have a strange issue which is,when i send an email from free global accounts(yahoo, hotmail, google) to my business mail of my company domain....it reached from all these domains except from GMAIL which can't send to my my business mail of...

I have a Cisco ASA 5510 with the following interfaces1) Ethernet 0 - 192.167.50.1/29 (Outside)2) Ethernet 1 - 192.168.50.1/24 (Inside)3) Ethernet 2 - 192.169.50.1/24 (DMZ)I need assistance for configuring the ASA for my exchange edge server at the DM...

Hello togehther,I have a probem here with my ASA 5505.ASA5505 + Security Plus Licnese.I want to use the ASA Firewall to secure my WLAN. All my AP will be connect to the ASA and the ASA with my Router.To do that i need to configure a Trunk port as Upl...

matthiasj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an AIP-SSM-10 (IPS-K9-6.0-5-E2) running inside an ASA (Active/Standby failover mode). I tried to put on a signature update today (Release S447,first time) and it indicated I needed engine lvl 3 in order to put the signature update on and i'm ...

jonesl1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have 2 interfaces on ASAstations - 10.12.0.0/16 and servers - 192.168.1.0/24.I need to setup multicast routing between them (servers is source).Does anybody has step by step manual?I'm newbie in ASA, so sorry for (maybe easy) question.Thank you

zvondovec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAC 4.7

The release notes state that the OS is changing from Fedora to CentOS 5.3 in version 4.7 of NAC.The means to upgrade one must create an ISO boot disk and install the latest version of software.(In order to boot the new OS kernel.)Does this mean we ar...

pmccubbin by Level 5
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I inherited a network and need to understand one network setup which I don't have the documents or network designs for. We have a number of PCs setup in a customer's facility. The PCs are setup in an office, connected to a switch, and the swi...

We have a Cisco PIX 515E which is connected to a 10Mbps synchronous connection. We have discovered, however, that upstream/outbound speeds are maxing out around 300-400Kbps. Downstream/inbound speeds are normal. Also, when we remove the PIX from the ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card