Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to connect 2 ASA's 5510, one with the IPS module and the other with CSC module. Which is the best way and how do i configure both? Internet-->ASA-IPS-->ASA-CSC-->LANDo somebody know a link with that scenario?Thanks and regards.

jjacobo by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We need to bring in our SIP provider through a publicly addressed connetion and need to NAT it on the firewall. But the NAT only changes the source or destination address of the IP packet. How can we also NAT the SIP body messages for INVITE comman...

chuck007 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you configure OSPF on the FWSM. VLAN 199 & 200 are configured behind the FWSM and I want them to be routed apart of OSPF 99.Please advise.### 6500 ###interface Vlan100description "MGMT"ip address 10.26.20.1 255.255.255.0interface Vlan199descripti...

colmgrier by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Is there ever any justification for encrypting the traffic flowing over a point to point connection provided by an ISP? One school of thought has the traffic already private but on the other hand it is on a service providers network a...

Hello,Is it possible to configure an SSL based VPN conection for PIX 8.0.4 ( latest release for PIX hardware ).I saw that the webvpn command is not available.I have standar vpn clients connected but I would like to know if this hardware is compatible...

Hi,We noticed on the border router that the private Network behind FWSM is not Nated to an external IP address. So the traffic get dropped by bogon list Here is an example: Doesn't anyone have an insight regarding this?Oct 2 19:26:56.263 UTC: %SEC-6...

hbenaouich by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have one public Ip address and wants to nat with one DMZ address and one insdie addressDMZ address for smtp ( anyone from outside should be able to connect to smtp server)Inside address for http ( anyone from internet should be able to access we...

Hi, My requirement is Local DNS Server on LAN to resolve all internet resolution for LAN Users. On ASA I have natted public IP to DNS server IP, but doesnt seems to work.Any Help.ASA config is attached.DNS Server on LAN : 192.168.100.5

Dear All,I have configured my ASA 5510 with remote VPN, I can connect from my PC to my Network through this VPN and I can ping any PC in the network BUT, I cannot telnet or open any PC in the network using Remote Desktop Connection. is these needs mo...

I have ASA 5510, i tried to login to it by telnet, but it seemed to refuse the user name and the password.When i restart the ASA, it accept login with same user name and password, then after a while same problem occurs again.So, if you please, what c...

Can Any one help me i am trying to configure my Cisco Pix firewall 515e for publishing the web server.My config file is attached.I cannot access the webserver from the internet.Also i have configured the default gateway of the webserver to point it t...

Hi, I ran into a weird problem today. I am setting up ASA for a retail company. all the sales locations has ASA5505 version 7.2. A q-see webcam system is installed in each location. a manager at any location can monitor any remote one. the camera sys...

zack by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes